1. Download the California State Proclamation Request (.docx) by clicking the button below.
2. Make sure to edit the highlighted portion on the first page to reflect your personal/organization's details.
3. Once you've edited the contact information, print the Word Document.
4. Refer to section How to Submit (below) for info on faxing or mailing your Proclamation Request.
5. Click here to send us an email and let us know you've submitted a proclamation request for CA!
California State Proclamation Request
How To Submit
You have two options to submit your proclamation request:
FAX YOUR REQUEST to:
(916) 558 - 3160
MAIL YOUR REQUEST to:
Governor Jerry Brown
Attn. Executive Writers
c/o State Capitol, Suite 1173
Sacramento, CA 95814